Friday

Genius

I met with the leadership team from Buffalo Tools (a great company, that makes some really great tools by the way) in Vegas last year and they were showing me their new stuff for 07 and this item really caught my eye. It's a gas powered blender for tailgating. I remember thinking that it may be the most important invention for the furtherance of mankind since the printing press and that I was definitely picking one up for this summer.

While looking around I think I may have found a better one..couldn't quite pin down the manufacturer, but this one shoots flames, and at the end of the day if you have two equally great items and one shoots flames -it is obviously the better choice.

Check out the video of this hero showing all the guys who runs the parking lot, and the gentleman in the stripped shirt behind him being very impressed.

No comments:

Air Compressors / Pressure Washers / Tools / ToolMonger /Compact Equipment / Water Pumps / water pump, tool, ingersoll rand, buffalo tools, subaru, mitsubishi, coleman powermate, generator, hurricane generator, power generator, air compressor, pressure washer, campbell hausfeld,